Dentist in Warrenton, VA
What to expect on your first visit to Dr. Harre’s office:
- A tour of the office, including an introduction to our Team
- A review of your medical history including any sleep related disorders, blood pressure, allergies and any medications you may be taking
- An examination of your teeth to evaluate their health and to check for dental decay
- An examination of your gum tissue to assess any presence of gum disease
- An examination of the oral cavity to ascertain the presence of any suspicious tissue or oral cancer
- A visual tour of the interior of your mouth and teeth using the intra-oral camera so that you will be able to see what Dr. Harre sees
- An evaluation of your jaw function and jaw alignment to make certain your jaw and oral cavity are healthy, beautiful and functional
- Dental X-rays, if necessary, to help Dr. Harre assess the unseen
- A confidential consultation time in a private office
Time will be taken to discuss treatment options, the reason for your appointment, the length of time required for your treatment and the anticipated fee. Dr. Harre and our team will answer all your questions, listen to your concerns, and will provide you contact information in case of further questions.
You have many choices when choosing a dentist in Warrenton, VA, and we are glad you’ve chosen us. To better meet your needs, we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our website. If for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call the office as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We are a Delta Dental Premier provider, as well as accepting assignment of benefits from most traditional dental benefit plans. You are responsible for your estimated co-payment at the time of service. As a courtesy to our patients, we will electronically file dental benefit claims for you. Any balance not paid by your plan will be billed at the end of the month. Dr. Harre does not participate in Health Management Organizations (HMOs).
Payment options are cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover. We also make it easy for you to obtain financing. There are affordable ways to acquire the care you deserve with flexible payment plans from CareCredit Heathcare Finance. You may qualify for no-interest extended payment plan options with no down payment required.
Contact our office for more information.